Monday, September 22, 2014

Things I love

Loved the mood board at Berry71bleu  - The things we love (see below) but I opted for doing a layout of things i like doing with family as opposed to my many vices which include tea , coffee, cheese and wine.

The photos show me having fun with Dave at Jeffreys bay and my daughter Ashleigh, and then a goofy shot with my sister Dawn taken in Knysna. The last one is a sneak photo which Dave took of me in my sloppy slops and "house " tracksuit enjoying a glass of wine on my bench in the garden .
Sharing the moment is Chuck the Staffie.

I used the bright colours of the Plus One paper as well as the other bright colours to try and bring across the fun we were having at the time.

I  wanted to use my own handwriting for journalling , but I think I will work on improving it first before i attempt it again!

So other than the challenge at Berry71bleu I am entering in the challenge at Frosted Designs which requires doodling or graffiti or your own handwriting on a layout.



9 comments:

  1. Well, personally, I LOOOOVE your handwriting.....it's more like that script writing by Heidi Swapp & Ali Edwards than mine is....so I'm a tad jealous:):) And that heart paper.....GREAT fit for the challenge...it was a good one, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page Wendy! Love the bright colouring and fun photo's! Your handwriting is awesome...nothing wrong there girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! Love this!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors & fun page...and your handwriting makes this very warm and personal!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with that handwriting, Wendy!!! It gives your layout a lovely extra personal touch!! Love the happy bright colours and all the small little comments!! Lovely!!

    Enjoy the holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely to see your name pop up on my blog, Fig jam was lovely I have to agree homemade always tastes better, and that page is lovely fab handwriting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful, fun layout! Wonderful journaling and vibrant colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely way to cherish memories! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colorful and pretty LO! Great photos too!Thank you for joining our challenge at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx