Monday, November 14, 2011

Bingo

Don't you love it when you are not sure where to start with a card ....but everything suddenly falls into place ?
That is what happened with this card i chose the image -Moonlight Chic ( love this image) from the Ooh-la-la Creations Passion for fashion CD and everything seemed to just come together after that.


The challenge at Ooh-la-la this week is a Bingo grid  so pop over for there for inspiration and more details as I manage to almost make a full house by using pearls , flowers, lace , gems , diecuts and if I were to push my luck have used metallic paper and my card has sparkle.


Please try and enter the challenge it is such a fun one and if you have the time let me know what you think of my Bingo card .....I rather like it...

4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful Wendy! Just love this vintage look. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,
    This is a very elegant card. Gorgeous image and layout. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx