Monday, October 31, 2011

A Stitch in Time

There were loads of outstanding entries for the Let It Snow challenge at Ooh-la-la Creations Blog so the task of choosing a Top 3 was difficult to say the least.
Please pop over to the Ooh-la-la Creations Blog  to see who i eventually chose after narrowing it down to 12....I think we need to introduce telephone voting as the task is too daunting for me!

I hope you are able to join in this weeks challenge which is to have some stitching on your card ...if like me your needlework is not of a high standard (as told to me by my teacher ...oh and my Mom) then take the coward/improvisers way out and use your pen.
I have used this fun image from the Boys to Men CD from Ooh-la-la Creations Blog as well as the funky orange paper which matches his pants .
You have two weeks to join in so please show us some more of your lovely cards.



4 comments:

  1. hahahaha.... what a super FUN card Wendy. Thanks for sharing. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Wendy - I love his bright pants!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx