Monday, October 17, 2011

Let it Snow

My world cup hopes have been shattered for the Springboks and now Wales are also out of the running , so I will be shouting for the All Blacks next weekend.I hope the host country wins this time around.


I have only been blogging my DT cards for Ooh-la -la 's challenges , although I have been very busy crafting and joining in in new activities in my new home town. Perhaps some of the other cards I have made  will fit future challenges.
The theme at Ooh-la-la is an easy one this time around , especially if you need to get more Christmas cards done, it is Let It Snow.
So get out those snowmen , snowflakes and other snowy goodies and join in with us this fortnight.
Pop over to the Ooh-la-la Creations blog for more inspiration. Have a wonderful week of crafting .



7 comments:

  1. Love this card Wendy. I have supported the All Blacks since we were out, as my son lives there. So pleased they whipped the Ausies on Sunday. Have a great week and thanks for popping round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the silver and purple!
    {I'll shout for France ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,
    Fabulous card. I love the the colours and the great image.
    William reckons the All Blacks' name was on the cup from the beginning.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Wendy,love your colour scheme.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray, time for Christmas cards again!! (Don't forget to post mine well in time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card. That is one fat snowman - he looks like I feel after eating Christmas dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall be using this as my inspiration for my next creation. You done a brilliant job with stamp designs and the paper packs are just stunning.
    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx