Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stuck

It has been quite a while since  i have posted on my blog, but I have not been idle. Today I will be joining in with  the Sketch challenge at Stuck?! and although I regularly look at their Blog I think this is the first time that I have joined in with one of their challenges.

I loved the sketch and loved making this layout which is of my stepson Leeroy  when he was still in South Africa. Here he is fishing on a farm called Ferndale just outside of Stutterheim in the Eastern Cape.

With apologies for a slightly blurry photo of the layout(need to improve my photography skills)








6 comments:

  1. Champion. :-) I love the way you have used the measuring tape at the bottom, and that little fishing rod is just too cute! Which family member is next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic themed page, so glad you joined us at Stuck?! hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fishing themed layout! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine fishing layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with STUCK?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love all your fun fishing embellishments. So fun. Thanks for joining in at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine page! Love all your details. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx