Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Resisting

The challenge over at Scrap Africa asks for resisting, and I must say my embossing skills "resisted " me . I hope you can see my technique in the hearts which are embossed on this layout . 

The photo is of my Sister- in -Law Sharon and her husband Micky at one of our family braais in East London . I am not sure what was being said but I think it is a great picture of the two of them and I hope I have done it justice as I had so much fun doing this layout.
There is still time to join in with challenge 22 over at Scrap Africa

8 comments:

  1. Not sure what resisting is, so I don't know what to look for! But this is lovely Wends, even if I have no idea what I am looking at ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely layout. Yip I can see the pink dots on the hearts. Lovely idea. And I love the little detail with your button. That is really cute as well. Thank you so much for playing with over at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page Wendy and definitely a super photo! Love the hearts and your button and twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I could have sworn that i had commented on this before... so clearly I am losing my mind :D Such a pretty layout ... cool design and stunning colours. Love all the hearts :D It is a great photo of the two of them and I think you have totally done it justice :D Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur layouts is gorgeous....love your layers and the cute hearts. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous photo and you've scrapped it beautifully! Lovely colour combo too.
    Thank you for laying along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've captured the moment beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your work as always Wendy, thanks so much for playing along with us at SCRAP AFRICA. Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx