Monday, January 28, 2013

Back with sparkle and flowers

It seems like an age since I posted on my blog(8 months to be precise) and almost as long since I made a card... and for no apparent reason. 

Spent the last few days catching up on others blogs and looking for inspiration now I think it is time to get back into  the swing of things.


I had the urge to re-arrange everything in my Craft room but managed to keep it in check as that could be a task that could take forever, and got straight down to making a rather simple card which took a veryyy long time . 





(I see the camera flash is a wee bit overpowering.)

And now to the challenges I am joining in with:

Totally Gorjuss with a flower theme for challenge168
Craft us Crazy 35 ask for Celebrate love or are you seeing red.
Moving along with the times say Bling it On and One Stop Craft Challenge 213 asks for sparkle and bling... the backing paper is a metallic red and I have used white  glitter paper and I have lots of sparkling gems and flowers.  

Hope you will take the time to leave a comment!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!!!
    I missed you! Luckily you didn't loose any of your card making mojo... beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! it's been too long :) Love the bold red on the card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sparkling creation!
    thanks for sharing at Craft us crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lcome back, I wondered what happened to you. Sometimes life sort of just take over. I scrapped for the first time inmore than a year this week end and it also took forever and it looked like a bomb went off inmy craftroom afterwards. That will teach me.
    I really like the card you made.
    We

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Missed you and thrilled you are creating again!
    Life happens, so I hope you will get Mojo back on track and we get to see more of your lovely cards!
    Many Hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Perfect flower and gorgeous flourishes on your lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss this time..

    Hugs
    Christine x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is beautiful Wendy! I love the colours and design… the red swirl with gems looks beautiful against the white… it's a fab card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, so colorful! Love all the flourishes! Happy to see you back crafting again! Have a great week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is so pretty - I love the bling - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, where did my comment go, I was the first one to say anything!
    I really like this card, and of course I like the fact that you are back into carding. I prefer your simpler designs, just my personal preference of course, I can see that the more elaborate one are beautiful of course... but this one is right up my alley. That's it, keep going!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx