Sunday, June 27, 2010

simple butterflies



It feels like I haven't made a card forever, so I think today could be a cardie fest.
Mind you I have tons to do today , and there are Superbikes on TV and the BIG England game later , so maybe it won't be a cardie day.
I wish I had the recipe for the 10 minute cards that some of you do (and they look stunning) I get hung up on papers, colours, etc.

If someone knows any links to quick cards would you mind letting me know as I would love to give them a try.

I am entering this card for the CAS-tastic Challenge of yellow, blue and a neutral colour.
Let me know if you like this simple card.
Enjoy your Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet, well done hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the clean and simple design. Thanks for playing at CAS-Tastic this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Wendy. Great job.
    Do you know about the Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog? http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/
    Regards,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx