Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coles Card


I made this card sometime ago but have never posted it , so am sure it counts as a new card.
I made it in my early cardmaking days but feel it  is appropiate to post it now as Daring Cardmakers are asking for a boy card and  my theme is soccer , and we are weeks away from the soccer world cup hosted by South Africa.
 Felt my timing was right.

It was made for my nephew Cole who is an enthusiastic but not very skilled footballer who was obsessed with Ronaldo at the time.
It gave me great joy to see him open the card throw the money to one side and proudly show all his friends his present.
They were suitably impressed but not allowed to hold it.
My apologies for the lousy camera shot.

3 comments:

  1. A super card Wendy and very appropriate for the time right now in South Africa. Good luck with the challenge, this card is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card - perfectly timed for the World Cup :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx