Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why why why

Why is it when I have a masterpiece (almost) of a card my camera work lets me down and shows a really mediocre reflection of it and..... today is a fine example... I try something new , I take the picture in drizzly , overcast weather and I get a great image which doesn't just show all the flaws but makes them worse.

Nevertheless Thank you Sharon for the images you sent me. I will post my card and I will improve my colouring skills and I will take part in the challenge sooooooooooooo here is my teddy...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, this is a gorgeous creation. I second Jerusha and hope we'll see you taking part in our next challenge which takes place on Friday. It's going to be a good one so watch the Teddy Stampers space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx