Monday, December 14, 2009

Silver and Gold


Not long to go until Christmas and all my cards are complete and in the mail so time to start on some new themes. I think I will use the challenges to guide me and try and have a bumper entry week as I have discovered some exciting new blogs in the past few weeks.
I have just made 2 cards with lovely silver holographic paper as a background , so am going to send them both in  to Creative Card Crew.
This one was for a teenager who is crazy about guitars . Hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, these cards are lovely. I've entered a bumper number of challenges myself today, so visit my blog for the challenge logo's which you'll find on the right hand side. I've listed the days of the week that they run by. Hope you find something that appeals to your creative side and look forward to seeing your name on Mr Linky. Have a good week. Cheers Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx